----The time is now. ----"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart."


























 
Archivies!













 
If you could look like anything...anything at all....what would you look like? I'd be the wind. ...........It's easy to be someone's friend when all you need is someone to console you. It's much harder to be there for them when they're happy all the time. .............Even when I say nothing, it's a beautiful use of negative space.



























Blind Eyes Closed
 
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I'll be gone  
so, apparently there's, like, no internet in the entire city of Rockford, OR the station where I've been for the past 3 days. Sorry, folks, Tay wins again.

In other news, my show went really well, as far as I can tell. Charlie's friends brought me flowers and in exchange I showed them my boobs. And my sister was there! Awesome.


9:12 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh.

Please make this your next post;
"Hi my name is Nora and I'm an idiot. I can barely remember to tie my shoes in the morning, much less post on a blog every day for longer than Taylor.(Who I'm pretty sure was the first disqualified from that last official blog-off.)

This is me:
(Nora, post this picture here,
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6368312351/5411656627/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/05/grppic_2104324_PatrickStarFanclub.jpg)

I just hope I can remember this blog contest at all so that I can continue to remind myself of what a failure I am and prevent further disappointment on my behalf."

BIG JK and I definitely want to do another blog contest next year.

By Blogger Taylor H., at 5/13/2010 3:02 PM  

Also I realize now you did remember as far as I can tell from your post.

By Blogger Taylor H., at 5/13/2010 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment



 
This page is powered by Blogger.