----The time is now. ----"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart."


























 
Archivies!













 
If you could look like anything...anything at all....what would you look like? I'd be the wind. ...........It's easy to be someone's friend when all you need is someone to console you. It's much harder to be there for them when they're happy all the time. .............Even when I say nothing, it's a beautiful use of negative space.



























Blind Eyes Closed
 
Thursday, May 27, 2010
oh, sisters, let's go down  
A gchat conversation with my mother:

Amy: sorry i'm such a jewish mother
me: haha
it's in your genes
Amy: i knowit's a curse
just wait!
me: oh nooo
I can't wait until one of us has a kid
jewish grandmother >>> jewish mother
Amy: yeah well the whole kid thing is taking forever!
now that David and Hannah broke up...
the burden is resting on you
hahahaha
just kidding
you know, 40 is just around the corner!


11:45 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

It is a great topic. the article is outstanding. Check fugashua-cut-off-mark

By Blogger mbuotidem, at 2/08/2023 1:44 AM  

I had a wonderful experience reading your blog and am eager to read more in the future.
How to immigrate to canada as-a british citizen
I am grateful for the enlightening read and appreciate the superb updates.

By Blogger ANNIE, at 3/16/2023 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment



 
This page is powered by Blogger.