----The time is now. ----"Sometimes someone says something really small and it just fits into this empty place in your heart."


























 
Archivies!













 
If you could look like anything...anything at all....what would you look like? I'd be the wind. ...........It's easy to be someone's friend when all you need is someone to console you. It's much harder to be there for them when they're happy all the time. .............Even when I say nothing, it's a beautiful use of negative space.



























Blind Eyes Closed
 
Friday, July 23, 2010
lost my nerve  
it's been a while since I posted something funny Angie said:

me: I think he's married with a kid
Angie: not my problem
haha
surely he wants out of that mistake by now


1:00 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
This page is powered by Blogger.